GAT - CARBOTEIN
High-Performance Glycogen Loader
Maximize muscular output, recovery & building!*
CARBOTEIN® is a scientifically advanced carbohydrate formula for glycogen loading that enables rapid energy use along with post-workout recovery. CARBOTEIN® uniquely combines 6 fast-acting, specialty carbohydrates with branched chain amino acids plus multiple electrolytes and citric acid cycle intermediates. Drink before, during, and/or after training to support maximum: Muscular work output and endurance, Glycogen replenishment and loading, Muscle building (anabolism).*
The driving force of CARBOTEIN® is FuelGen™, GAT’s proprietary carbohydrate matrix. It consists of half a dozen specialty carbohydrates selected to encourage rapid yet sustained delivery of glucose fuel throughout your muscular body.* Glucose critically impacts your ability to perform, recover, and gain. It is your body’s most “preferred” fuel, particularly during high-intensity training!
- Supports a mass-building phase of training and when you want to push it to the max. Fuel with CARBOTEIN® before and during your work-out.
- Contains FuelGenTM a fuel-generating specialty selected matrix consisting of highly branched cyclic dextrin, oligodextrin, soluble maize Fibersol®, and more.
- 1300 mg of branched chain amino acids (BCAAs), to support muscle anabolism.*
- As a concentrated source of calories, CARBOTEIN® helps hard training athletes with muscle building.*
- Flavored with a low-GI nutritive sugar that brings the taste to a refreshingly delicious peak.
Fuelgen’s six specialty carbs!
Maize Maltodextrin: Promotes low-osmolality conditions for more efficient absorption.
Rice Maltodextrin: Disperses rapidly in solution.
Potato Starch: Like Maize Malto, this ingredient promotes low-osmolality conditions.
Fructose: Promotes replenishment glycogen stores and improves flavor.
Fibersol®: Ultra-low glycemic index dietary fiber.
Oligodextrin: Low glycemic energy source.